Wilmington, NC – LM Restaurants, Inc. is excited to announce it is a Glen Dale Sponsor of this year’s Azalea Festival. As part of the sponsorship, Bluewater Waterfront Grill will host two exclusive Azalea Festival Associate Events. In addition, Garden Party attendees who park in any of the remote lots to ride shuttles to Airlie Gardens will receive complimentary food offerings from Oceanic & Hops Supply Co. Lastly, Bluewater will offer an opportunity for the public to purchase Garden Party tickets through a dining package available for purchase at the Azalea Ticket Office. The Bluewater Dining Package ($250) includes:
- Parking & shuttle service to the Garden Party from Bluewater
- 3-course meal at Bluewater after the Garden Party
- Admission to Bluewater’s After Garden Get Down starting at 2pm on April 10th featuring:
- Live music by Chase Likins from 2 – 4pm
- Appearance by Azalea Festival Queen, Mallory Hagan, 2:30 – 3:30pm
Bluewater Dining Package tickets are extremely limited and can only be purchased by calling the North Carolina Azalea Festival Ticket Office at 910.794.4650.
The Azalea Associated events being held at Bluewater are the After Garden Get Down and the Festival Finale.
The After Garden Get Down is a public event starting at 2pm at Bluewater on Friday, April
10th. There will be:
- Live music by Chase Likins (American Idol Top 12, Season 11) from 2 – 4pm
- Meet & Greet with Azalea Festival Queen, Mallory Hagan, former Miss America
2013, 2:30 – 3:30
- Bourbon tasting & food specials
The Festival Finale will be held on Sunday, April 12th, 4- 8pm. The Festival Finale will close
the Azalea Festival & kick off Bluewater’s Waterfront Music Series. Liverpool, a Beatles tribute band, will play from 4 – 8pm on Bluewater’s award-winning outdoor patio. The first 1,000 people to arrive will receive a Festival Finale souvenir koozie.
- Bluewater is located at 4 Marina Street in Wrightsville Beach, 910.256.8500. BluewaterDining.com.
- Oceanic is located at 703 S. Lumina Blvd in Wrightsville Beach, 910.256.5551.
- Hops Supply Co. is located at 5400 Oleander Drive in Wilmington, 910.833.8867.
LM Restaurants, Inc. (LMR) is the hospitality management company affiliated with the Carolina Ale House and several other award-winning restaurants on the East Coast (www.lmrest.com). In 2014, LMR was named the 30th Fastest Growing Private Company in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 and was ranked 28th in the North Carolina Mid-Market Fast 40 by Business NC. This year, the company was honored with the Steady Growth and Profitability Master Award from the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce at the Pinnacle Business Awards. Stay connected!