The Azalea Festival Parade continues to be one of Southeastern North Carolina’s largest annual event, with over 100,000 viewers each year. Our traditional parade route flows right through the heart of Historic downtown Wilmington.
Join us for this FREE event on Saturday April 9, 2016 from 9:30am to 11:30am
Parade Route: The Parade travels down 3rd street from Market St. to Bladen St.
Parking for spectators: Parking decks on 2nd Street will be accessible via Chestnut Street until 8:30am. (Parking decks will not reopen until after the parade)
Seating: Viewing is all along 3rd St with bleacher seating between Market St. and Grace St. (Bleacher Tickets can be purchased in the office or at the event for a higher cost.)
Handicap Parking and viewing: Located off Chestnut Street between 3rd St. & 4th St next to the City of Wilmington Offices.
2016 High School Marching Bands
- John T. Hoggard High School Marching Vikings – Wilmington, NC
- Ashley High School Screaming Eagle Regiment – Wilmington, NC
- Graham High School Red Devil Regiment – Graham, NC
- Topsail High School Marching Pirates – Hampstead, NC
- The North Brunswick High School Marching Band – Leland, NC
- New Hanover High School Marching Band – Wilmington, NC
- Carolina Forest High School Marching Performance Ensemble – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Mighty Marching Mustangs of Parkland High School – Winston Salem, NC
- Marching Bulldogs of Dixon High School – Holly Ridge, NC
- E.A. Laney High School Band – Wilmington, NC
- Union District Band of Union High School – Rose Hill, NC
- West Columbus High School Marching Vikings – Cerro Gordo, NC
[shashin type=”albumphotos” id=”205″ size=”small” crop=”y” columns=”1″ caption=”y” order=”date” position=”center”]