- This event has passed.
Historic Home Tour
April 8 - April 9
The North Carolina Azalea Festival Home Tour is an annual event held by the Historic Wilmington Foundation. Proceeds from the Home Tour will advance the Historic Wilmington Foundation’s efforts to protect and preserve the irreplaceable historic resources of Wilmington and the Lower Cape Fear region. Since 1966, the foundation has successfully saved more than 200 historic properties from demolition. For more information on the Historic Wilmington Foundation, please click here.
- David Reid Murchison House (305 South 3rd Street)
- Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church (409 South 5th Avenue)
- Richard Price House (125 South 5th Avenue)
- Martin-Crouch House (520 Dock Street)
- Annie Winstead House (415 Dock Street)
- Fishblate House (318 South Front Street)
- William Eckel House (701 Chestnut Street)
- Carl W. Polvogot Row House (216 McRae Street)
- Wehrhahn House (516 North 7th Street)
- Robert R. Christie House (1211 Rankin Street)
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 starting Saturday of the Azalea Festival. Tickets are good for the entire weekend. Tour goers can attend either or both days, and can start and end at any point along the route.