April 8 - April 9
A fun-filled, family event! Children are given free foreign coins to learn about currency and foreign countries, and more than 30 dealers from several surrounding states are on hand to appraise, buy, sell and trade coins, currency and other numismatic items. If you have a special coin, medal, gold, silver or paper money that you want to know more about, or you just want to see some of the beautiful coins on display, come visit the coin show, have fun and find out!
Join us at Elks Lodge (5102 Oleander Drive) | Saturday, April 8th 10AM-5PM | Sunday, April 9th 10AM-4PM
- Pan for your own gold with Gold History Corporation
- Family-friendly fun with lots of dealers looking to buy, sell or trade
- Kid’s Korner with free games and great coin related prizes!
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Clinic (Saturday, 1:30-3:30PM)
- Confederate money education with David Meisky (Saturday and Sunday, 11AM-12PM)
- Hourly door prizes • $1 donation for a raffle ticket