Chefs’ Showcase: a Kick-Off Event
February 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$75
The Chefs’ Showcase was a new event to the Festival in 2018. This afternoon culinary adventure is a seated, 5-course meal with fine wine pairings, light entertainment, high-end silent auction items, and a luxury vacation raffle. Notable chefs from our region (and beyond!) work together to prepare the dishes…they always cook up something exciting!
2020 Chef’s Showcase
The 2020 Chefs’ Showcase will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2020.
2020 Chef Line Up
Chef Matthew Register of Southern Smoke in Garland, NC
Chef Don Drake of Magnolias and Blossom in Charleston, SC
Chef Jamie Turner of The Earls Grocery and Soul Foods Sessions in Charlotte, NC
Chef Nathan C. Sims of the Hotel Ballast in Wilmington, NC
… and 1 additional to Chef to be announced shortly!
2020 Tickets and Table Sponsorship
Tickets to the Chefs’ Showcase are $75 plus taxes and fees.
Table Sponsorship is only available through the Azalea Festival Ticket Office. 910-794-4650 or email@example.com.
Table Sponsorship includes:
*8 Tickets to the Chefs’ Showcase at a designated table
*Entry for the 8 table guests to the private sponsor Meet and Greet with the Chefs (1 hour before event start time)
*2 Airlie Luncheon Garden Party tickets for the Table Host
Table Sponsorships are $1,000.
*2020 Vacation Raffle*
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
Win a trip to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands for two with a $100 raffle ticket at our Chefs’ Showcase
Raffle Tickets are $100 each.
Trip Value: $3,800
- 5 days/4 nights accommodations for two at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in an ocean view room with balcony.
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Dinner, up to 4 courses a la carte. Lobster available nightly.
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Many premium brands included.
- Complimentary bottle of rum and chocolates upon arrival in room.
- Complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie Cat sail boats, water hammocks, stand-up paddle boards, wind surfers, snorkel equipment, swim mats, beach chairs.
- (1) swim with the turtles half-day snorkel trip per person.
- Live entertainment.
- Complimentary WiFi in room and property wide.
- All gratuities.
- Government room tax, resort fee and energy surcharge.
- Free concierge reservation service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE:
Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. Resort blackout dates: December 23-31. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival will be subject to forfeiture of reservations and funds.
*2020 Silent Auction Items coming soon!*
Check out all the fun from the 2019 Chefs’ Showcase here: