Due to increased traffic and road closures to stage the North Carolina Azalea Festival, normal traffic and parking flow will be altered.
- Wilmington Convention Center – 515 Nutt Street. This deck will have hourly parking with rates posted at entry; cash and bank cards accepted
- Market Street Parking Deck – 115 Market St, $7/day starting 9AM Friday, April 7th
- 2nd Street Parking Deck (between Chestnut Street & Princess Street) – 114 N 2nd St, $7/day starting 9AM Friday, April 7th
- Library Parking Deck – 200 N. 2nd Street, $7/day
Cape Fear Community College Parking Decks will also be available; cash only
- Nutt Street Deck
- Hanover/3rd Street Deck (limited public parking available at this lot – this will be the first lot to fill during the Concerts)
Parking meters are free after 6:30 PM on Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday (April 9th & 10th) during Azalea Festival weekend.
Wave Transit Parade Shuttle
The Wave Transit runs from Independence Mall (in the parking lot located behind Firehouse Subs and Wells Fargo) to 4th St. between Chestnut St. and Princess St. in downtown Wilmington.
Shuttle service will begin on Saturday, April 8th at 7:00 am and run until the Parade begins. Shuttles will run approximately every fifteen minutes. Following the Parade, express shuttle service will return passengers to Independence Mall until 2:00 pm. The last shuttle will leave the downtown location at 1:45 pm and return to Independence Mall at 2:00 pm.
Fares are only $2.00 per way ($4.00 round trip) and change will be available. Tickets must be purchased with cash and children under the age of five ride free with a fare paying adult. If you need additional Azalea Shuttle information, give Wave Transit a call at (910) 343-0106 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.