- This event has passed.
Waterfront Street Fair Children’s Area Presented by Wilmington Eye
April 14 @ 10:00 am - April 15 @ 6:00 pmFREE
The Waterfront Street Fair Children’s Area Presented by Wilmington Eye is a family-friendly part of the Street Fair made just for kids! Guests enjoy family-friendly vendors, hands-on activities, and performers on the Wilmington Health Stage.
This year will be one of the best Children’s Areas on record! Join us for fun and educational games, crafts, and interactive demos and exhibits! All activities are FREE! The area is open from 10 am – 6 pm on Saturday and 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday. The Children’s Area will feature:
• Eye Screenings with Wilmington Eye
• Colgate Bright Smiles Dental Screenings
• Children’s Museum
• Cape Fear Museum
• Bounce Houses
• NHC Library
• NHC Fire Department
• Cotton Exchange store vendors
• Golf Demo with First Tee of Wilmington (Saturday Only)
• UNCW’s Marine Quest Robotics Activity (Saturday Only)
• Children’s Variety Show (Saturday 5-6 pm)
• Local Dance Troupe performances
• Children’s Acrobatic Activity (Sunday Only)
• Lowes Foods Demo
NEW: Meet & Greet with Mrs. North Carolina Nichelle Sublett following the Parade on Saturday at the Wilmington Eye tent.
NEW: Meet & Greet with the Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Belles between 1-2:30 pm on Saturday at the Wilmington Eye tent.
NEW: Children’s Variety Show at 5 PM on Saturday featuring a preview from the Thalian Association’s Tarzan, the Snipes Academy Dribblers, and Murry Middle School Acapella Group at the Wilmington Health Stage.